NEMDA’s National Specialty is held annually and provides an opportunity for breeders and owners to participate in a myriad of educational, competitive and fun activities with their Entles. This annual event is held in different locations each year to best serve our membership across the country.
- 2017 National Specialty & Entle Riverfest Event Info
- NEMDA®Store – Online Annual Event Registration
- Stumptown Combined Specialties Premium
- Show Information: MB-F
Activities can include:
- A National Specialty Conformation Show
- A Regional Specialty Conformation Show
- Obedience and Rally Trials
- Educational seminars for breeders and owners
- Canine Good Citizen Testing
- Annual Member’s Meeting and Awards Banquet
Other activities may also include:
- Comprehensive Entlebucher Breed Assessment (CEBA)
- Herding Instinct Testing
- Nose-work, Drafting, Fly-ball, Freestyle, Rally and Handling workshops
- A raffle, an auction and the wonderful Entleladen store
- Food, Fun and a Photo Contest!
Most of all, NEMDA’s National Specialty is an opportunity to see old Entle friends and make new ones. This annual event gives every Entle and his/her owner a chance to perform, compete, and try a variety of new activities as they share good times with other owners.