NEMDA’s newsletter is produced quarterly and emailed to all members electronically, as well as being available for download in the NEMDA Member Forums along with all past issues. Printed hard-copies of current issues are mailed upon request. Among other items of interest for NEMDA members, the Entlebook includes:
- NEMDA business meetings and elections
- stories from Entlefest and Entledays
- medical briefs regarding health issues of the breed
- training articles dealing with specific behaviors
- informational tid-bits of interest to all canine owners
- show and trial results
- fundraising for projects of benefit for the Entlebucher
But mostly, The Entlebook features heartwarming stories of our members and their Entles. All Entlebucher owners are encouraged to write articles sharing their experiences living with their special dog. Sharing the joys and trials of raising an active Entle provides support and valuable information to new owners.
Please submit all articles to the editor at : Entlebook@nemda.org Pictures accompanying articles are always welcome.